Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Off the Shoulder

I (somewhat) took a poll to see whether this look was a Do or a Don't. It turns out, it is a unanimous DO! Which is a huge relief on my part, because I adore this particular vintage 80's look. Not to mention, if you can't find cute off the shoulder tops, it is super easy to make your own. The look works for sweaters, dresses, tops, sweatshirts; giving any casual day a fun fem look.
Bottom Right Photo: Cristiana Peres♥ ; All other photos credited to Lookville

I had an entire list of videos to share with you all, but the style and simplicity of this video is PERFECT. It is parallel with the style of the shirt, therefore CLICK HERE NOW :)

Simple, chic, vintage. However you want to describe this look it is a definite DO.

Also, I wanted to say sorry for my far-and-few-between style of postings lately. So "sorry"; I will try to be more routine with posts.
Kisses<3

No comments:

Post a Comment