Monday, November 1, 2010

Keira in Chanel

Last  week, Keira Knightly showed up to the Rome Film Festival in Chanel both nights and looked incredible, without a doubt.

Photographer: Venturelli
Keira at the "Last Night" shoot on Wednesday, wearing a Chanel wool embroidered dress from the Fall/Winter 2010/11 Ready To Wear Collection.

Photographer: Tullio M. Puglia

Keira on Thursday night, wearing a top and skirt from the Spring/Summer 2011 Ready To Wear collection with a "Fil de Camélia" ring by CHANEL Fine Jewelry.

3 comments:

  1. keira knightley has always been my fashion icon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second pic ummm not so much sorry but my fashion police is sounding an alarm.....Keira should also be taught how to stand correctly in the fist pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her posture annoys me too, but I like her second outfit. I think if there was something to break up the stiffness it would look better. But I think I am a tad biased because a. I am in love with the skirt and b. Chanel is my all time fave! haha

    ReplyDelete